Tommee Tippee Soft Sippee Free Flow Transition Cup Pink 300ml
When you and your little one is ready to start moving from bottle or breast-feeding to drinking from a regular cup, it can be quite a challenge to get baby to accept a cup and to learn how to drink from one. learning to sip rather than suck and to tip a cup without making a mess is something your little one will be trying to master. this small soft sippee cup is the perfect choice for your baby’s first sips. the soft silicone spout is gentle on little gums and because it feels like a bottle, it encourages baby to move from sucking to sipping and learn to change the angle of the drinking cup. small and lightweight it’s free flow so it’s easy for little ones to drink from and handy to keep with you around the house or on the go. pop on the cute character lid and carry it around in your handbag or changing bag, with no worries about spills or mess. the brightly coloured characters appeal to your child’s senses and makes learning to drink from a cup fun.PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Easy transition to cup – This cup makes the transition run more smoothly for everyone, with a super soft spout that feels familiar and is gentle on sensitive gums, and easy-grip handles that come off when they’ve got the knack of holding and tipping.
- Leakproof, bite resistant, soft silicone spout – the soft silicone spout is gentle on gums but tough enough to withstand those little bites. plus, our funky leakproof cap prevents spills on the go
- Dentists recommend training children to drink from a cup as soon as possible to prevent tooth decay associated with prolonged sucking.
- Cute character leakproof cap – pop this cup in your bag and keep everything clean and spill free with the cute character lid.
- That’s why this cup has been designed to feel a bit like a bottle, but with side handles that give a comfortable grip for tipping, and a soft spout that’s easy to sip from. As your little one grows in confidence, the handles come off, allowing them to experience free-flow drinking.