Why buy me?
- Easily collapses for neat, compact storage
- Lightweight, so you can pick up and move baby easily
- Soothes baby to sleep with its rocking function
Naptimes on-the-go are stress-free with this compact and cosy carrycot. Compatible with our Strada pushchair, it's super-lightweight and really easy to pick up and move about - perfect for everything from park strolls to shopping trips and family visits. When it's time to head home, the Strada carrycot collapses easily using two buttons on the base, making it perfect for storing neatly in the car and at home.
With its rocking base and soft cotton mattress and linings, baby will be soothed to sleep in no time. It even uses magnets to attach to your pushchair, so it doesn't make a peep when you remove it - meaning baby will stay sound asleep. And with all the signature colours and leatherette detailing that'll coordinate with your pushchair, this carrycot will really look the part when you're out for a stroll.
- Neatly store it in the car or at home thanks to easy-to-use buttons and bumper bar that folds flat
- Soothe baby to sleep with a manual rocking base
- Baby will enjoy super-soft snoozes thanks to cotton blend mattress and linings
- Keep your sleeping newborn covered with a ventilated hood and silent peekaboo panel that zips off your pushchair
- So easy to carry around thanks to weight-saving correx board material
- You won't wake baby up when removing the carrycot from your pushchair thanks to silent magnets
- Plenty of ventilation thanks to the zip away hood and side mesh panels
- Keep an eye on baby with the silent peekaboo window
- The Strada carrycot is the base part of the carrycot and is used together with the hood from the main pushchair. (Sold separately)
|Age Suitability:||Birth to 9kg|
|Dimensions:||H: 65 x W: 40 x L: 84cm approx, Folded: H: 17 x W: 40 x L: 84cm approx|
|Wheel Size:||Front: 15cm, Rear: 20cm|
|Weight:||4.24kg without hood, 4.89kg with hood|
|Care & Maintenance:||Wipe clean only|
|Health & Safety:||EN 1888-1:2018 & EN 1466:2014|